Saturday 31 August 2013

Day Time Makeup,

So i thought i would share with you my average day time makeup which i would wear to go shopping,  for lunch or a day out.

It is very inexpensive as i don't really purchased many "high end" brands as i usually keep my makeup simple and find most inexpensive brands work for me, however i am starting to try out new brands of makeup and see what they are like and whether i wish to repurchase them again as a regular thing .


 I will have reviews on my new makeup products i buy and possibly  a new makeup routine if i am won over by the new more expensive products!



What i use:

❤ First i apply my Rimmel Macth Perfection foundation with my foundation brush.

❤ I then use my Collection pressed powder to take away the shine left by the foundation.
❤ I normally then apply my Collection eye liner in kohl to my water and lash line as i like my eye liner bold.
❤ Once i have done this i then  use my Collection liquid eyeliner to draw on a winged eye liner affect onto my top lid.
❤ I then use my Collection Colour lash mascara on my lashes, i only use a small layer on my bottom lashes as i already have  apllied lots of thick eyeliner there. I then apply a coat to my top lashes.
❤ Once my lashes have dried i then apply another coat of mascara to my top lashes with my Newlook GOLD By Giles black volume boost mascara. (Depending on how full i want my mascara to look i may add another coat or two)
❤ I then apply my bronzer to the tops of my cheeks with my small brush.
❤ Lastly i normally wear my Collection lipstick in "Bubblegum" which can quite bright so i tone it done by wearing my NYX lipgloss in "Beige" (However it is more of a pinky shade) which also gives my lips that shine as it is a very matte lipstick.















3 comments :

  1. I love the Rimmel Match Perfection. It was my very first foundation :) lipsticklovexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the super late reply I've only just seen this! yeah i think it's my favourite foundation by far, and i love the smell too because i haven't known many other foundations to have a scent :) Xx

      Delete
  2. Nice blog sweety your new follower :)
    Please check my blog out and follow if you like it :)
    tc
    asqgenerates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete