Friday 13 September 2013

Birthday Blog Post,

So yesterday was my 19th Birthday! :) So i celebrated with my family and my boyfriend. We all went out for dinner at a carvery  then came back home to open the presents with a few drinks! I thought i'd share with you my outfit, presents and birthday cake.

I wore my black chiffon dress with a faux leather collar and pieced it together with my brown and cream faux Louis Vitton bag , beige suede vintage style heels, leopard print diamante watch with a black strap and a tan belt (which you can't really see) I was going for a black/browny, beige theme.








My Outfit:
♥ Dress - H&M ♥
♥ Bag - Market in Spain ♥ 
♥ Belt - Primark ♥
♥ Heels -  Market in my local town ♥
♥ Watch - eBay ♥



Here are a few of the presents which i received too, including my first ever bunch of flowers!

















Last but not least my chocolate Birthday cake!
(Sorry it's blurry, but it's surprisingly very difficult to get a picture of a cake with the candles burning haha)














5 comments :

  1. Hey! Happy belated 19th birthday to you from a new follower. :)
    Seems like you really enjoy your birthday celebration.

    Ohh and please do support me by following me back on bloglovin and on google.
    I will appreciate it a lot.

    Thank you and have a great day ahead.
    XOXO!!
    Sincerely Renny

    www.sincerelyrenny.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, thanks alot!! :)
      Just followed you on Bloglovin, but i don't have a google + account though.

      Sian-marie Xx

      Delete
  2. Happy belated birthday sweetie :)
    You look absolutely gorgeous!
    Have a wonderfull day!

    XOXO Daisie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you very much :)
      You too!

      Sian-Marie Xx

      Delete
  3. Hi there! :) I love your blog, your style .. this dress is seriously too cute! I've seen you've already been nominated once but I'm going to nominate you again for a Liebster-award! Check out this link http://www.margotgoeshealthy.com/ for the other nominees and my questions for you! Hope I hear back from you!
    Love,
    Margot

    ReplyDelete