Thursday 5 September 2013

Skin Care,

So i needed to to buy another moisturizer as mine had ran out so thought i would buy some new skin care products while i was out shopping to change up my skin care routine! :)



Skin Care Routine:

 So firstly i take off all my makeup using my Simple makeup remover wipes.

❤ I then wash my face with my Olay skin cleanser to get off any excess makeup and to clean my face.

❤ Once i have done this i use my Botanics makeup remover to get rid of those panda eyes by pouring  some onto a cotton wool pad.

❤ Once i have washed my face and got rid off any excess makeup i simply apply my Nivea moisturizer before i go to sleep so that it can sink in over night.


2 comments :

  1. Haha, I do mine the other way around! Wash my face and then use facewipes, may try it this way :)
    Michelle xo - @shelleymagpie
    www.shelleymagpie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah right, i like to use the wipes first then wash my face because i feel like any excess makeup left on my face after using the wipes is washed away, but i guess it's personal preference and what works best for you :)Xx

      Sian-Marie X

      Delete